Recipe by Debloves2cook
In our new community in Arizona every home has at least one citrus tree. We have citrus coming out of the old Wazoo! I have been looking for some good grapefruit recipes here is one from a recent newspaper article. Medical Alert: Grapefruit can interact negatively with some medications, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups ginger ale
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 4 mint sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pitcher combine grapefruit juice and lemon juice.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Into each of four tall glasses, spoon 1 teaspoon sugar and a mint sprig. With the back of a spoon, press the sugar into the mint until the mint gives off a fragrance.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and divide the grapefruit mixture among them.