Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is wonderful with fiery asian pork loin. or try it with chicken
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup kiwi, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- mix all ingredients in a bowl, serve.
- can be chilled in refrigerator for several hours but is best at room temperature.
Wonderful, light, refreshing, sweet with a hint of heat. I added fresh grated ginger to the salsa. I served it on a bed of greens and grilled chicken.