Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Top angel food cake, vanilla yogurt, pancakes, or cinnamon French toast with this sweet salsa. Delicious! Would also be fabulous made with other herbs like pineapple sage, lemon thyme, lemon verbena, or lemon balm in place of the mint. Adapted from Southern Living. Note: Make up to four hours ahead; cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup diced strawberry
- 1 cup diced granny smith apple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- fresh mint sprig, to garnish
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill 2 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
- Serve over angel food cake, yogurt, pancakes, or cinnamon French toast.