Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh-picked mint and summer tomatoes make this healthy salad a nice addition to a picnic or a barbecue buffet.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded, diced
- 3 tablespoons onions, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Toss vegetables with dressing, Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
A great way to use up the last of my cucumber and mint! Easy too. I used a medium tomato and diced it. Thanks! Made for PAC 2011.