Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect with curries or other spicy dishes. (Moosewood)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and shredded
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 scallion, minced (white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint (1/2 tsp dried)
- Combine all the ingredients.
- For best flavor refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve chilled.
My brother loves it so much he eats it plain!!!
My husband said you hit the nail on the head with this one. Served as a condiment for our Middle Eastern feast. Very good with Kibbee. Lisa
I cut the recipe in half and used 1 cucumber along with homemade Greek yogurt and the fresh mint. I did not add the salt or pepper and probably should have. I allowed it to chill for several hours. Goes very well with Scandinavian food.