Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on all kinds of greens.
Make and share this Minted Cucumber-buttermilk Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon light-colored honey
- Combine cucumber, buttermilk, garlic, salt, green onions, mint, vinegar and honey to taste in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate in a tightly closed container for up to 2 weeks.
- Stir from the bottom before serving.