Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Love it magazine (UK) prep time includes chilling.
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225 g couscous
- 400 ml hot vegetable stock
- 40 g green olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 -3 dashes olive oil flavored cooking spray (sprays)
- Heat oven to 200C/400°F.
- Place tomatoes in a tray and drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Roast for 15 mins and keep warm.
- Place couscous in a bowl and add stock, leave to stand until all the stock is absorbed (this will vary between 5 - 10 mins).
- season the couscous and stir in the olives and eggs.
- Form the couscous into round patties and place on a baking tray, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the patties from the fridge and spray with the oil spray.
- Sauté the cakes until brown on both sides and serve with roasted tomatoes.