From Love it magazine (UK) prep time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 200C/400°F.
- 2Place tomatoes in a tray and drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Roast for 15 mins and keep warm.
- 3Place couscous in a bowl and add stock, leave to stand until all the stock is absorbed (this will vary between 5 - 10 mins).
- 4season the couscous and stir in the olives and eggs.
- 5Form the couscous into round patties and place on a baking tray, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove the patties from the fridge and spray with the oil spray.
- 7Sauté the cakes until brown on both sides and serve with roasted tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Couscous Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: