Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Love it magazine (UK) prep time includes chilling.
Make and share this Minted Couscous Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 200C/400°F.
- Place tomatoes in a tray and drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Roast for 15 mins and keep warm.
- Place couscous in a bowl and add stock, leave to stand until all the stock is absorbed (this will vary between 5 - 10 mins).
- season the couscous and stir in the olives and eggs.
- Form the couscous into round patties and place on a baking tray, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the patties from the fridge and spray with the oil spray.
- Sauté the cakes until brown on both sides and serve with roasted tomatoes.