Recipe by tomoko matsunaga
I found nice and yummy cheesecake recipe in the magazine again! cheesecake lover must check this recipe!!!
- 125 g plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 g butter, melted
- whipped cream, to decorate
- mint leaf, to decorate
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (250 g) packets cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 (300 ml) carton heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (250 g) peppermint flavoured softcentred milk chocolate, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Process biscuits until finely crushed.
- Add butter; process until just combined.
- Press mixture evenly over base of a 20cm spring-form tin.
- Cover; refridgerate while preparing.
- Filling;sprinkle gelatine over water in a pan of simmering water.
- Stir until geratine is dissolved; cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixture until smooth.
- Stir in gelatine; fold in whipped cream and chocolate.
- Pour filling over buiscuit base in tin.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- serve cheesecake sut into wedges; decorate with wipped cream and mint leaf.