tomoko matsunaga's Note:
I found nice and yummy cheesecake recipe in the magazine again! cheesecake lover must check this recipe!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 g butter, melted
- whipped cream, to decorate
- mint leaf, to decorate
- 1Process biscuits until finely crushed.
- 2Add butter; process until just combined.
- 3Press mixture evenly over base of a 20cm spring-form tin.
- 4Cover; refridgerate while preparing.
- 5Filling;sprinkle gelatine over water in a pan of simmering water.
- 6Stir until geratine is dissolved; cool.
- 7Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixture until smooth.
- 8Stir in gelatine; fold in whipped cream and chocolate.
- 9Pour filling over buiscuit base in tin.
- 10Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- 11serve cheesecake sut into wedges; decorate with wipped cream and mint leaf.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g