1/1 Photo of Minted Chicken With Sweet Orange Sauce
Superb chicken dish - light and tangy. Saw nothing like it in zaar. comes from healthy eating chicken book. Also looks like a resturant dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sweet Orange Sauce
- 1Using a meat mallet, flatten chicken breast to an even thickness.
- 2Spread mint over 1 side of chicken breast , roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- 3Place chicken into baking dish, cover and cook in a moderate oven for 25 minutes or until cooked. Remove toothpicks and keep warm.
- 4Orange Sauce:.
- 5Combine vinegar and sugar in a small pan, stir constantly over heat with out boiling until sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered without stirring until it turns golden brown.
- 6Strain juice and add to sauce, simmer uncovered until sauce is reduced by 1/2. Add blended cornflour and water, stirring over heat until sauce thickens.
- 7Whisk in butter just prior to serving.
- 8Slice chicken and arrange on plate, pour over orange sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Chicken With Sweet Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 15.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets