Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
perfect summer food. adapted from fine cooking.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb fresh mozzarella ball (bocconcini)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh corn kernels
- salt, fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- lettuce leaf (to garnish)
- place lettuce leaves on a platter cut the tomatoes into halves and place on lettuce leaves add corn and cheese.
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- drizzle with vinegar, then olive oil.
- toss lightly.
Very good and interesting salad -- perfect with fish, but I think it will also be fantastic with shrimp or chicken skewers! The directions don't state when to add the mint so I added it with the corn and the cheese. I subbed crumbled goat cheese for the cheese specified--very good salad which we will be having again this summer! Thanks for sharing!