Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy way to do these vegetables for a change.
- 250 -500 g Brussels sprouts (x cut in bottom)
- 2 -3 carrots (peeled & sliced in rings)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mint (finely chopped)
- Either microwave or boil sprouts & carrots together in a little water until tender.
- Drain and add butter & mint.
- Swirl to coat veggies and serve hot.
Excellent side dish. I must admit that I used frozen vegetables but they worked just as well. The mint really made this dish.