Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I love minted drinks and this is a good minted fruity drink. It's a sweet one.
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the mint leaves, sugar, and water to a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, simmer for 5 minutes; take off the burner and cool.
- Strain mixture into a big pitcher; throw away mint leaves.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and apple juice to the pitcher; stir to mix.
- May chill for a couple hours or serve immediately over ice.