Recipe by Miss Alice
This is pleasant little drink that is similar Disneyland’s non-alcoholic mint julep. I made it up myself today after a rather exhausting hike which led to a mint crave. Not having many materials in the house I decided to see what I could do with two small lemons and some mint. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Take lemons and juice until all the juice is extracted from both.
- Wash the mint sprigs, and then detach the leaves from the stems.
- Add the lemon juice, mint leaves, sugar, and 1/4 cup water to a medium sized sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil stirring constantly with whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Either empty the syrup into a glass container, or let sit for 5 minutes for a better mint flavor.
- Add the 1 1/2 cups water to the syrup.
- Fill two or three (depending on the size) glasses with ice until they are filled to the top.
- Divide the drink between the glasses and enjoy!