Recipe by mowo
great on mixed greens, fuit salads, cous cous or drizzled on salmon. lamb is one of my favorite mates for this dressing! It also looks gorgeous on the plate!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf (firmly packed)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, plus
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- combine olive oil and mint in a blender and blend until pureed, about 15 seconds.
- add the rest of the ingredients and blend until just incorporated, about 5 seconds. do not over blend or the vinaigrette will be too thick!
- Dressing will keep up to 1 week.