Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
great on mixed greens, fuit salads, cous cous or drizzled on salmon. lamb is one of my favorite mates for this dressing! It also looks gorgeous on the plate!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf (firmly packed)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, plus
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- combine olive oil and mint in a blender and blend until pureed, about 15 seconds.
- add the rest of the ingredients and blend until just incorporated, about 5 seconds. do not over blend or the vinaigrette will be too thick!
- Dressing will keep up to 1 week.
Excellent! I used it as a salad dressing over spring greens with strawberries, almonds and goat cheese.