1/4 Photos of Mint Thins- Ritz
These look really festive! There is also a variation for Chocolate and peanut butter thins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 36 Ritz crackers
- 1 peppermint candy cane, crushed (6 inch)
- 1MICROWAVE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Stir until completely melted. Blend in extract.
- 2DIP crackers in melted chocolate, completely coating crackers with chocolate. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- 3REFRIGERATE 30 minute or until chocolate is firm.
- 4Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 5Omit peppermint extract and candy cane. Spread each cracker with a thin layer of peanut butter before dipping into the melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Thins- Ritz
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: