Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 regular-size mint-flavored herbal tea bags
- 3⁄4-1 cup sugar (to your taste)
- 1 quart refrigerated lemonade (freshly made or store-bought)
- 2 lemons, quartered and seeded
- Bring 2 cups water to a gentle boil in a small saucepan.
- Add in tea bags; remove pan from heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the sugar in a 2-quart container.
- When the tea is ready, remove the tea bags without squeezing them; pour the tea over the sugar; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the remaining 2 cups water; let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour in the lemonade, then squeeze the lemon wedges into the mixture; put the rinds in, too; stir to blend.
- Chill until very cold; serve over ice.