Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Chocolate, mint, and whipped cream--all in one drink! What could be better?
Make and share this Mint Tea Float recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup mint-flavored herb tea
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- sweetened cocoa powder
- Pour the tea into a tall glass. Stir the chocolate syrup into the tea, add the ice cream, and top with the whipped cream and chocolate powder.
- VARIATION: Substitute 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream for the vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Proceed as directed above.