Recipe by Larkin
This is a really easy way to make a simple flavored syrup for your mint juleps and/or mojitos. Just add to your drink!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and sugar in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Once the liquid is boiling and the sugar has dissolved (creating simple syrup), remove from heat.
- Rip the mint leaves into small pieces and combine with the hot simple syrup immediately after removing the pot from the heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool until the pot is cool to the touch.
- Now, it will be ready to add to a drink!
- Refrigerate the left-overs.