Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful and delicious!
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons crushed peppermint candies
- Line 8in square pan with foil, extending over edges.
- Butter the foil lightly.
- In lg saucepan, melt chips, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting and extract.
- Spread in pan.
- Drop coloring over fudge and swirl in with knife.
- Sprinkle with crushed candies.
I'm very surprised no one has review this recipe yet- it was WONDERFUL!! It turned out so creamy and colorful! I couldn't find and vanilla chips so I used white chocolate chips (with a little anxiety) and the results were amazing! I will definately be making this again- thank you again for a wonderful recipe!
this was good, but WAY too sweet - really tasted like I was eating the icing out of the can, but with added sugar...but, definitely very pretty
Delicious, so easy to make and it looks great. I used the microwave to melt the chips. It's very creamy!:)