1/1 Photo of Mint Sweet Iced Tea
All the mint sweet tea recipes I've come across call for fresh mint, and that can be tough to find sometimes without breaking the bank. I've come by this recipe after quite a bit of experimentation, and the great part is that it can be made just about anywhere, as long as you have the ability to cool the tea back down after brewing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Turn off heat and add tea bags, steeping to desired strength (for me, 3-5 minutes).
- 3Remove tea bags and add ice until cool.
- 4Serve in a tall glass over ice!
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Sweet Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags
peppermint tea bags