Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very tasty sauce, that a friend of mine came up with. He wanted something minty to go on top of his fish. This is what he came up with.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons boiling water
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water.
- Place mint leaves with water and blend until fairly fine.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Add 2 tsps of vinegar.
- Add more sugar or vinegar to taste.
- Will keep about 2 or 3 weeks in refrigerator.