Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lovely served with lamb
Make and share this Mint Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the water and sugar in small pot.
- Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar and the mint.
- Cool slightly and serve in a jug.
Quite simple - just how I like it. A little more complicated than mine, and can be a hassle if you are in a rush, but if you have time, I highly advise this method of making the perfect accompenement of lamb.
This was so easy and so great! I worried it would be too sweet but it was just right with lamb. Will add even more fresh mint the next time! Thank you Evie!
Delicious! I thought the flavour was perfect and it was great served over roast lamb and vegies.