Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quicky and mintyyyy !
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process slightly just to mix.
- Leave lots of texture and chunkiness in the salsa.
I found this recipe bland, it seems to be missing something. I found the onion over powered the tomato so I added some tomato. Even after that the flavor is just a little bland.