Mint Pesto Linguine With Shrimp
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- To make the mint pesto, pulse the mint, parsley, walnuts, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor until blended.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, pour in the water, and process until creamy; set aside.
- Add 1 inch of water to a medium pot: bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp, cover tightly, and cook until they are pink and firm, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the linguine according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the artichoke hearts, the cooked shrimp, the pesto, and the cheese.
- Toss over low heat just until warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.