My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup packed mint leaf
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1 (11 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1To make the mint pesto, pulse the mint, parsley, walnuts, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor until blended.
- 2Scrape down the sides of the bowl, pour in the water, and process until creamy; set aside.
- 3Add 1 inch of water to a medium pot: bring to a boil.
- 4Add the shrimp, cover tightly, and cook until they are pink and firm, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 5Cook the linguine according to the package directions.
- 6Drain and return to the pot.
- 7Add the artichoke hearts, the cooked shrimp, the pesto, and the cheese.
- 8Toss over low heat just until warmed through, about 1 minute.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Pesto Linguine With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 725.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g