Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Marie-Josée Taillefer. I haven't try it but I think it's delicious and healty because of the green.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml cream
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 78.07 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 59.16 ml butter
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced.
- Drain, return them to the pot, cover and let dry a few minutes.
- In a little saucepan, heat the milk with peas and mint.
- Mash the potatoes then add the mixture of peas and butter, to obtain a creamy consistency. Add salt and pepper if you want. And serve.
Much enjoyed. Loved the mint with the peas. Thanks! Made for ZWT 2012.
This was one of the "wow"-recipes of this world tour! We fell in love with the taste at first bite. What can I say - I'll make this again often for sure! Thanks for sharing :)
Made for ZWT 8 / Great Britain for the Lively Lemon Lovelies
Excellent British recipe. The mashed potatoes came out nice and creamy. I love the step of heating the milk, it really works well for mashed potatoes. I enjoyed the addition of peas and mint for a nice change of pace from the ordinary mashed potatoes. Made for ZWT8 Great Britain region. Thanks!