Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe that looks great. The original introduction said "I found this in a Joanna Lund Diabetic cookbook. It's wonderful...gobbled down by diabetics and non-diabetics alike! The directions call for refrigeration, but I usually make it a frozen pie instead."
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 -4 drops green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- In medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- Add water.
- Mix well using wire whisk (or put in container with tight lid and shake until mixed).
- Blend in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping, mint extract, and food coloring.
- Spread topping mixture over set filling.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.