1/1 Photo of Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake
24 hrs 45 mins
Quick and Simple Mint Ice Cream Cake great for Special Occasions. will look like you spent hours in the kitchen COOK TIME IS FREEZE TIME
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. in food processor roughly break apart half package of mint oreos. pulse until they turn into fine crumbs.
- 22. add half stick melted butter.
- 33. press crust into 9 or 12 inch springform pan (could also use a cake pan).
- 44. soften ice cream in microwave NOTE: what works best is to place frozen ice cream in large bowl and melt it in 30 second intervals until it is soft enough to spread, but not completly melted.
- 55. spread half of ice cream onto crust.
- 66. in food processor roughly break the rest of the oreo cookies and pulse until crumbs form.
- 77. add warm hot fudge to cookie crumbs and spread over ice cream layer (makes a wonderful sweet crunch coat).
- 88. spread rest of softened ice cream over crunch coat.
- 99. cover with with cling wrap and place in freezer for several hours of overnight.
- 1010. 15 minutes before serving remove from freezer and top with cool whip (I always use decorators tip to make a fancy topping and garnish with more oreo cookies).
- 11NOTE: The best way to serve is to dip knife in warm water than run it along sides of cake to loosen sides of pan then remove the sides and slice.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint oreo cookies
mint chocolate chip ice cream