Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh so decadent and yummy! These can be made with mint oreo cookies or girl scout mint cookies.
- 13 mint oreo cookies (or Girl Scout Mint Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 5 mint oreo cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 -5 mint oreo cookies, crumbled (for top of cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine ground cookies and butter in a medium bowl.
- Drop about 1 Tablespoon of cookie mixture into 24 mini cupcake tins that has been sprayed with cooking spray. (Better to use the mini cupcake paper wrappers).
- Press crust into cups with back of a spoon.
- With a mixer cream the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Add egg and buttermilk until well combined as well.
- Stir in crumbled cookies.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into cupcake tins filled almost to the very top. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave until melted and smooth.
- Stir in heavy cream until smooth and shiny.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon over each cheesecake cup and sprinkle with additional crumbled cookies.