Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I found this on www.khanakhazana.com and it was posted by Lata Anand. I am yet to try this.
- 1⁄4 cup cabbage (julienned)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (julienned)
- 1 chicken (thigh or breast)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (sliced)
- spring onion, for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup red capsicum (julienned)
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup noodles (boiled)
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice, for chaat
- 2 teaspoons mild jerk sauce (this is a very popular sauce using creole based ingredients used in Jamaican cooking)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 1⁄4 cup bean sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add Ginger, green chilies, chicken and stir fry for couple of minutes before adding onions, carrots, capsicum and continue stir frying for 4-5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, jerk sauce, soy sauce, mint, chaat masala, cabbage, beans sprouts and continue frying.
- Add noodles.
- Mix well.
- For Garnishing: Pan fry an egg and cut in julienne strips.
- You can also add chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chili sauce.