This is a really great recipe. I think that putting them in the refrigerator enhances the mint flavor and tastes a lot better. The 30 minutes is for preparation and cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sugar, mint extract, cocoa, salt, milk, and oleo on medium heat in saucepan until mixture bubbles.
- 2Keep stirring--do not walk away!
- 3Add oatmeal, peanut butter, and stir.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
- 6When they cool store into air tight container.
- 7Place it into the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: