Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Junior Mints are my candy of choice...always! This is just an added treat for me but oh so good and chocolate minty!!!
- 1 (13 ounce) package brownie mix (8x8 sized)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 6 ounces Junior mints (4 1.6 oz boxes)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions but in a greased 9 inch round pan.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in marshmallow creme.
- Melt junior mints (either in small saucepan stirred over low heat or in micro 1 1/2 to 2 minutes stirred til smooth.) Stir in melted junior mints into creamed mixture.
- (chocolate will form slivers in this mixture) Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread over brownie.
- Loosely cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
This was very easy to make!RIch,RICh, RICH!! The kids really loved this!