Recipe by LAURIE
Richer than pudding, try this in dessert cups sprinkled with cocoa powder...OR as a pie in chocolate cookie crust! Cooking time is also chilling time.
- 6 ounces white baking bar, they may say chocolate but usually they are not really chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan combine bars, broken up and 1/2 cup cream.
- Stir constantly over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in mint extract.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In medium size mixing bowl, beat on medium speed remaining cream and the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the food color and beat just until color is uniform.
- Gently fold in the cooled white mixture and optional chips if using, until well blended.
- cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve as desired.