Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made these up because I love mojitos and I really love chicken wings!! I thought they had a great tangy sauce. I hope you like them!
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml original bacardi rum
- 14.79 ml honey (pref. raw thick type)
- 2.46 ml lime zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed & diced
- 0.59 ml coriander
- 2.46 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 1.23 ml canola oil
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 12 chicken wings (about a dozen)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix all your marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lightly grease a glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer chicken to plates and drizzle pan juice on top.
- Grate lime zest over the wings and garnish with mint.