1/1 Photo of Mint Mojito Chicken Wings
I made these up because I love mojitos and I really love chicken wings!! I thought they had a great tangy sauce. I hope you like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons original bacardi rum
- 1 tablespoon honey (pref. raw thick type)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed & diced
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 12 chicken wings (about a dozen)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Mix all your marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Lightly grease a glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
- 4Pour marinade over chicken.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Transfer chicken to plates and drizzle pan juice on top.
- 7Grate lime zest over the wings and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Mojito Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.9
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 215.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 54.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt