Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These minty treats are perfect for the holidays-or any other occasion, or maybe just for fun. I got the idea for them by eating my Ovation Mint Menthe sticks. You can buy them at the Nordstrom Cafe. They're used in this recipe. They are perfect even on a daily basis! TIP: you don't have to use the Ovation Mint Sticks for the dish, it would just be best if you did.
- Take one microwave-safe glass bowl and put about 15-20 mint sticks in it.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for about 5-15 minutes.
- After melted, let cool.
- Now, scoop tat into a separate bowl.
- After that, melt the chocolate chips in the same bowl for the about the same amount of time.
- Fetch a pan of the desired size.
- Pour a thin layer of the chocolate chip melt on the bottom of the pan.
- Now pour a thick layer of the mint stick melt on top of the chocolate melt.
- Pour another thin layer of chocolate melt on top of the mint melt.
- Put the pan into the freezer for about three (3) hours to freeze the treat.
- Cut them into shapes (most likely squares and serve!
- TIP: Use holiday cokie cutters to make fun shapes out of the Mint Meddley Treats!