Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
a/k/a "Sheep Dip"
Make and share this Mint Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped of fresh mint
- 10 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Use to marinate lamb or chicken.
Really great! Next time I might add a little garlic powder. Kids AND hubby had seconds.