- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice
- chilled club soda or seltzer water
Honey Syrup(use 2 ounces for this recipe)
- 4 ounces honey
- 4 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-ounce glass, muddle mint and honey syrup for about 8 seconds.
- Add ice and lime juice, then fill with club soda.
- Stir well and serve.
- Honey Syrup:.
- In heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together honey and water until honey dissolves. Increase heat slightly, then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate syrup until cold, about 2 hours. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.).