- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (rice or wine)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 ounce mint leaf
- 1 small chili pepper, finely sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely slice half of the cucumber into a large bowl. Cut the skin off the lime, then cut out the segments. Add these to the bowl and squeeze any juice out of the bit left in the middle. Add the vinegar and sugar, cover and leave in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, slice and add the remaining cucumber, the mint and the chili and toss together. Season with salt and a touch more vinegar if you like.