Recipe by Flores Isabel
The mint lemon ricotta cheese filling is an excellent way to show your desire for yummy food.
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 2⁄3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a spoon put the container of ricotta cheese in a big bowl and whipped the ricotta cheese with the spoon.
- Put 1 2/3 teaspoon of the lemon juice into the bowl with the ricotta cheese that you whipped up.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla extract into the bowl and mixed the lemon ricotta cheese together. Please take a small sample to see if the lemon juice should be less or more.
- Put the chopped mint into the ricotta cheese mixer and mix the mint together with the ricotta cheese.