Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh so good on a hot summer day! You can use my Sweet Iced Tea for the sweet tea listed here.
Make and share this Mint Julep Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 12 -16 mint sprigs, plus more for garnish if desired
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 2 quarts cold tea, sweetened, I use Sweet Iced Tea
- 1 lemon, sliced, garnish (optional)
- Lightly crush mint leaves with sugar in a serving pitcher. Add bourbon, lemon juice and sweet tea.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish each serving with a sprig of mint and lemon slice if desired.