Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Keep the horse race, I’ll take the hot chocolate.
Make and share this Mint Julep Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Heat half-and-half in a medium saucepan over medium heat until you begin to see bubbles around the edges.
- Decrease heat; add in the peppermint patties, and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the arrowroot and let mixture cook and thicken for a few minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in the bourbon.
- Pour mixture into mugs; garnish with mint sprigs; serve immediately.