1/1 Photo of Mint Julep Brownies
Vino Girl's Note:
From Coastal Living. We love the Chocolate Bourbon Brownies With Double Frosting (#92550) I have listed, and here's another using bourbon, with the added attraction of mint. Edited to add: I just made these, and I would encourage anyone trying these to use a smaller pan (8x8 or 9x9) because these do come out pretty thin! I used a bit less sugar and a little more of both the bourbon and peppermint extracts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F, and grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until smooth; cool slightly.
- 3Beat eggs at medium speed in a mixer for 2 minutes; gradually add in sugar.
- 4Beat well.
- 5Add in chocolate mixture, flour, bourbon, extract, and salt and beat well.
- 6Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Cool completely before cutting and sprinkling with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Julep Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g