Krsi Sue's Note:
I saw this recipe on a news station segment by Mr. Food in celebration of the Run for the Roses Kentucky Derby. This will definately be on my next Christmas cookie platter. Since this contains alcohol, it is a treat only for adults who are not sensitive to alcohol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine wafer crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa and nuts and mix well.
- 2Add bourbon, corn syrup, and peppermint extract and mix together with your hands until the mixture holds together.
- 3Form the mixture into 1 inch balls and roll them in powdered sugar.
- 4Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Julep Balls
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: