Eli Totz's Note:
Classy! Impress your girlfriends and boyfriends! It's also vegan depending on who you purchase your sugar from...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a glass halfway with crushed ice.
- 2Add bourbon until the ice floats.
- 3Add mint oil and brown sugar to taste.
- 4Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- 7Puree fresh mint and add a little bit of water.
- 8Let sit overnight and strain out the mint.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Julep
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g