A mint sauce with a slight kick. Serve this with grilled lamb chops of roasted leg of lamb. The recipe can be made up to 1 week in advance and stored in the refrigerator. The recipe was found in an booklet from Omaha Steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peppers through salt in a large sauce pan and cook over medium heat until warm and sugar dissolves.
- 2Pour the mixture into blender and blend for 5 seconds.
- 3Return the mixture to the pan and bring to a boil, skimming off any foam that rises.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the pectin, stirring to combine; bring back to a rolling boil and cook for exactly 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat and allow to cool, the jelly will set as it cools.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Jalapeno Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (763 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1075.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2337.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 276.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 270.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: