Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from Menu Planning Central, these are so unique I had to post them!
Make and share this Mint Irish Cream Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream (liqueur, regular or mint)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces mint chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place oats in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until powdery.
- Combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, Irish cream, and vanilla.
- On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- If dough is very soft, refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies look dry on top and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks for cooling.