Adapted from Menu Planning Central, these are so unique I had to post them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup irish cream (liqueur, regular or mint)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces mint chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place oats in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until powdery.
- 3Combine oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- 5Beat in egg, Irish cream, and vanilla.
- 6On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7If dough is very soft, refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- 8Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto non-stick baking sheets.
- 9Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies look dry on top and edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes.
- 11Remove to wire racks for cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Irish Cream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 101.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: