Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
I got this recipe from my friend Leslie after she made this for our work's holiday get-together. This is too good for words- enjoy!
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jarhershey's hot fudge
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 25 Andes mints candies, broken
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed oreos with melted butter.
- Press into bottom of 9 x 13" baking dish.
- Slice ice cream into 3-4 sections, place over oreo crust and spread as best as possible with spatula.
- Spread hot fudge over ice cream- may need to warm slightly in microwave to be spreadable.
- Spread cool whip over top.
- Sprinkle with broken Andes Mints.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Wait at least 2 hours, serve in squares.