Recipe by coookingchick
I made this delicious ice cream cake for my sister's birthday. It was SO yummy and a real hit. You can really use any kind of ice cream in this cake and you can use a graham cracker crust instead of Oreo.
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed in food processor (filling scraped out)
- 2 (4 quart) containers mint chocolate chip ice cream, thawed
- 15 -20 Andes mints candies, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and crushed Oreos in a small bowl.
- Press into the bottom of a round cheesecake pan (A glass pan would work too).
- Spread ice cream on top of the crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid (about 5 hours in the deep freeze or 6-7 hours in the regular freezer).
- Cut into wedges, drizzle syrup on top and top with Andes Candies.