I played with this tonight and ended up with a rack of lamb that I enjoyed very much. You may want to adjust the time to your liking of the degree of done. I served it with brown baked potatoes, steamed sugar snap peas & carrot shoe strings
- Season your rack with the rosemary, oregano& salt& pepper.
- Have your oven temp at 375 degrees F.
- Place your rack in an open oven proof pan and cook for about 20- 25 minutes (it depends on how thick the rack is).
- Meanwhile, melt the jelly with the garlic and parsley in a small saucepan.
- Take out the rack and pour the glaze over it.
- Return to oven, apprx 10 minutes, until the internal temp reaches 160-165 degrees F.
- This will have the rack still a bit pink.