Recipe by Pooja Kanal
This recipe is very simple and delicious and is great for people who hate organ meat.
- 250 g chicken livers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup ginger (thinly sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl add the liver, olive oil, mint leaves and ginger.
- Allow to marinate in a refrigerator for about 20 to 30 mins.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add salt as per taste (Avoid adding salt while marinating as it dries the liver).
- Heat a skillet and add the marinated liver along with the marinade and cook on medium heat till the liver turns light pink from a dark maroonish hue.
- garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with multi-grain bread or a stand alone appetizer.